Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Northside Vet Clinic
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Located in sunny Lethbridge, Northside Veterinary Clinic is looking to welcome a licensed Veterinarian to our fun and friendly multi-vet practice. Our progressive clinic has worked hard to foster a collaborative supportive practice culture; we work hard, play hard, and have a lot of fun together. The quality of our team allows us to keep the promises we make to our clients and their pets.
We are fully-equipped with CO2 laser, video endoscopy, ultrasound, digital dental x-ray and in-house Idexx lab. We are a fully committed veterinary practice, and our 30-minute scheduled appointments allow us to put an emphasis on preventive medicine and client education. Experienced candidates will thrive, and so will new graduates as we are an established team with Veterinarians that are excited by the prospect of providing mentorship. No “after hours call” compliments our dedication to work-life balance too.
You, our ideal candidate, will have compassionate client communication skills and the desire to join a cohesive team of Veterinary professionals who are invested in your growth as a colleague, and family team member.
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Signing Bonus to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at www.northsidevet.ca
Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com