Registered Veterinary Technician/Technologist
Hospital: Park Pet Hospital
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Diploma - Veterinary Technician/Technologist
Category: Registered Veterinary Technician/Technologist
Park Pet Hospital in Lethbridge AB is searching for an enthusiastic RVT to join our amazing team. If you believe in quality, skill, and relationships, we want to hear from you. Park Pet is a reputable Companion Animal Hospital committed to Fear Free and high-quality medicine. Our team takes pride in working closely with our clients to ensure that our patients receive exceptional care. We have worked hard to foster a supportive practice culture.
Our ideal candidate is a team player with excellent communication skills, who is detail oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Enjoy your evenings and spare time as there is No On Call, a compliment to our dedication to work-life balance.
Lethbridge is a southern Canadian community of over 85,000 that offers affordable housing prices, a local airport, university, and outstanding hiking opportunities just 30 minutes away in Waterton National Park. Our passionate pet-loving community will welcome their new RVT with open arms.
We recognize how critical RVTs are to providing the best possible medical, surgical, and preventative medicine. We prove this by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- A Competitive Wage Rate
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services Coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Continuing Education (CE): A minimum of $500 towards CE plus 3 days of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: www.parkpethospital.ca
Contact Information: Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com