Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Mapleview Animal Clinic
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Mapleview Animal Clinic in Barrie is hiring! Are you searching for a supportive and progressive clinic? Are you looking for an inclusive environment and the opportunity to make an impact in a pet-loving community? Find everything you're looking for at Mapleview! Our clinic takes great pride in the dynamic and caring culture we have fostered, and we look forward to nurturing the establishment of our next colleague and friend. The perfect fit would be a Small Animal DVM that appreciates the value of collaboration, preventative medicine, and client education. If you love veterinary medicine and enjoy being part of a fun, hard-working team, let's talk! You will be scheduled for 16 - 40 hours per week based on your personal preference. There are No On Call responsibilities.
Total Compensation: Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Continuing Education (CE): A minimum of $2,000 towards CE plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: https://mapleviewac.ca/
Contact Information: Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com