Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Bridlewood Animal Hospital
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Pets, People, & Positivity! Are you passionate about providing unparalleled high-quality care for pets? Do you want to practice progressive medicine with a team of people who understand the power of positivity? Live your passion! Join us today!
Bridlewood Animal Hospital in Kanata is hiring! Located 20 minutes west of Ottawa, this phenomenal opportunity is perfectly suited for a Small Animal DVM who loves veterinary medicine and enjoys being part of a fun, hard-working team. If you want to practice collaborative medicine with an established team of people who understand the power of positivity – you can’t afford to miss this opportunity. If you're searching for an inclusive environment and want to make an impact in a pet-loving community, we want to hear from you! A positive, good-natured, and sympathetic disposition is required. Part-time or full-time schedules available.
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Attractive Signing Bonus for Exceptional Candidates
- Relocation Allowance & Assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Contact Information: Visit our website at https://bridlewoodanimalhospital.ca/ and, when you like what you see, contact Matt at 289-218-7041 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more.