Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Queensway West Animal Hospital
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Rare DVM Opportunity! Queensway West Animal Hospital in Kanata (west of Ottawa) is searching for a Small Animal DVM for the first time in many years! Our practice is extremely well-respected and we take great pride in delivering a superior experience for both clients and pets. The perfect fit would be a friendly and compassionate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing to a high quality of care. Veterinarians with an interest in wildlife are also encouraged to apply. If you appreciate the benefits of client education, preventative medicine, and a collaborative work environment - let's talk!
Total Compensation: Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: www.qwah.ca
Contact Information: Text, call, or email Matt at 289-218-7041 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.