Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: WestCoast Veterinary Services
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Are you looking for an opportunity to live the West Coast of Newfoundland lifestyle? Do you love nature, boating, hiking & living close to the ocean? Are you searching for a welcoming team that is passionate about mentorship, collaboration, and client education? If yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you! WestCoast Veterinary Services in Stephenville, Newfoundland is looking to add a 3rd Small Animal Veterinarian to our growing family.
We empower pets to live the best life possible, and take pride in our ability to foster healthy long-term relationships with the community and each other. Our ideal candidate values positivity and a team-based approach to medicine. If you are an intuitive team player with strong emotional intelligence, we want to hear from you. This is an incredible opportunity for a DVM that enjoys the Great Canadian Outdoors, and wants to escape the hustle and bustle of the larger cities. Ditch the crowds! Ditch the traffic and daily commute! Come to Stephenville, and enjoy a peaceful and affordable lifestyle on the beautiful West Coast of Newfoundland.
Total Compensation: Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
Visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/wcvsnl/
Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com