Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: WestCoast Veterinary Services
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Let us help you pay down your student loan! Up to $100,000 Signing Bonus Available! Are you looking for mentorship? Time to complete records and call backs? Flexible scheduling? Are you searching for in-house diagnostics and imaging, including ultrasound?
Look no further! WestCoast Veterinary Services in Stephenville, Newfoundland is adding another Small Animal Veterinarian to our growing family and is committed to your personal and professional growth. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
This is an incredible opportunity for a DVM that enjoys the Great Canadian Outdoors, and wants to join a fun-loving and friendly team. We believe in creating the best place to work in vet medicine with values centred around caring for our pets, our people and our clients. Our clients love us, and you might too!
Escape the hustle and bustle of the larger cities. Come to Stephenville, get ahead financially, and enjoy a peaceful and affordable lifestyle on the beautiful West Coast of Newfoundland. Part-time or full-time schedules available, in addition to shared participation in an On-Call rotation that always includes support team assistance.
Total Compensation: Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Continuing Education (CE): A minimum of $2,000 towards CE plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
Visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/wcvsnl/
Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com