Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Stoney Trail Veterinary Clinic
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Calling all DVMs that love the Mountains!
Stoney Trail Veterinary Clinic in NW Calgary is a well-respected Small Animal practice that values open communication, preventative medicine, teamwork, and impeccable client care. If you’re searching for a progressive clinic, work-life balance, and a supportive culture - search no further!
With Banff just a 1-hour drive from the clinic, you'll appreciate quick access to all the incredible outdoor activities the Rocky Mountains have to offer, while simultaneously enjoying Calgary's vibrant cultural scene, amenities, affordability, and the world-renowned Stampede. Mountain hiking and biking, skiing, fishing, snowshoeing, kayaking, river rafting… it's all possible in this area! This is an unparalleled opportunity to live a beautiful balance of work and play. We are happy to offer a part-time or full-time schedule. There is no On Call. If you're passionate about high-quality medicine and exploring the Great Canadian Outdoors, you can’t afford to miss this opportunity.
Total Compensation: Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
Visit our website at: www.stvc.ca
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org