Small Animal Veterinarian
Location: Owen Sound
Hospital: Grey Bruce Pet Hospital
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Are you looking for a relaxed, quiet lifestyle away from the hustle & bustle of the larger cities? Are you searching for a welcoming environment led by an experienced Medical Director that is passionate about mentorship, collaboration, and empowering others? Find everything you are looking for as a full-time (four days) or part-time Small Animal Veterinarian at Grey Bruce Pet Hospital, an AAHA-accredited practice in Owen Sound.
We would love a versatile candidate that is passionate about surgery and dentistry. This is not a necessity though since our current DVM team is very talented. We celebrate best practices in medicine, surgery, dentistry, preventative health care, digital thermal imaging, acupuncture, rehabilitation, chiropractic, traditional Chinese medicine & reproductive services. Join us in our brand-new state-of-the-art facility. Our building features a dental suite, a spacious surgical suite (with lots of natural light), an entire rehabilitation wing with an underwater treadmill, laser, chiropractic care, and stem cell therapy. We have digital radiography (for dental too), an ultrasound (with trained doctors and RVTs) and many more tools to provide top-quality care.
Our group of 6 Vets, 7 RVTs and our amazing support team are ready to welcome you with open arms. We all work hard, support each other and love to laugh. Live your passion! Love what you do, and where you live!
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
Visit our website at: https://greybrucepethospital.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Text/call/email Dr. Aaryn Clark (partner and medical director) at 1.519.270.6499 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining our team.