Board Certified Veterinary Dentist
Hospital: Hale Veterinary Clinic
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Hale Veterinary Clinic in Guelph Ontario has an amazing opportunity for a Board Certified Veterinary Dentist to join our experienced and dedicated team. We are a well respected single-disciplinary dental practice driven by service excellence. We take pride in our longstanding tradition of providing personalized service and our undivided attention to each patient. Unlike the big referral centres, each doctor focuses on one client & patient at a time from admission through to discharge (on a strictly outpatient basis).
We are searching for an ambitious and compassionate professional who wants to advance their career and simultaneously secure a beautiful balance of work and life. The clinic is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. There are no weekend hours, overnights, or emergency work. Dr. Fraser Hale possesses 30+ years of experience, and is excited by the prospect of providing mentorship. An established client base that is eager to meet their new neighborhood Dental Specialist awaits.
Total Compensation: Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
Visit our website at: http://www.toothvet.ca
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Email Dr. Fraser Hale at email@example.com to arrange a conversation to learn more.