Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Arnprior Animal Hospital
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Arnprior Animal Hospital, located 30 minutes west of Ottawa in Arnprior is looking for a companion animal veterinarian to join our expanding practice. Our hospital offers a supportive and friendly work environment with experienced staff in a spacious, well-equipped hospital.
We are looking for someone who loves veterinary medicine and enjoys being part of a team. The perfect fit would be a friendly and compassionate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing to a high quality of care. We work collaboratively, so it’s important that we identify someone with a cheerful and amiable disposition that shares our enthusiasm for convivial teamwork. If you're searching for an inclusive environment and want to make an impact in a pet-loving community, search no further.
Arnprior is a growing waterfront community on the Ottawa River. Enjoy canoeing, kayaking, hiking and biking in a friendly small-town atmosphere close to the city of Ottawa. No weekend or on call required. Don’t miss this chance to work with great team members who value collaboration, friendly service, and client education.
Total Compensation: Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
Visit our website at: www.arnprioranimalhospital.ca
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Text, call, or email Matt at 289-218-7041 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.