Small Animal Veterinarian
Location: Saint John
Hospital: Avenue Animal Hospital
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Time for a change? Life is short… so work somewhere awesome. Avenue Animal Hospital in Saint John New Brunswick has an amazing opportunity for a compassionate and friendly Small Animal Veterinarian. If you’re searching for a fun-loving team, work-life balance, a welcoming environment, and the opportunity to live a relaxed and affordable lifestyle in one of the most picturesque areas of Atlantic Canada - search no further! Seize this opportunity of a lifetime to relocate to beautiful Saint John. Love what you do and where you live!
Our dedication to supporting, motivating, and empowering individual team members is matched only by our commitment to team-based medicine. We support our patients and clients unconditionally, and believe you deserve no less as a colleague and member of our team. To thrive in our practice culture, a kind, supportive, and compassionate disposition is required. If you're searching for a convivial, progressive and welcoming work environment - search no further!
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org