Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Selkirk Veterinary Hospital
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Love what you do, and where you live in beautiful Nelson! Do you love the outdoors, skiiing, swimming, and hiking? Are you searching for a welcoming environment led by an experienced Medical Director that is passionate about mentorship, collaboration, and empowering others?
Find everything you are looking for as a full-time Small Animal Veterinarian at Selkirk Veterinary Hospital, an AAHA-accredited practice in Nelson. We are an established and highly efficient team dedicated to practicing fear free and high-quality medicine. We value work-life balance and have a lot of fun too. Weekends are rotated, and our on-call duties are shared with another practice in town.
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.