Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Kitimat Veterinary Hospital
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Diploma - Veterinary Technician/Technologist
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Amazing Small Animal DVM opportunity in Kitimat! Are you looking for a relaxed, affordable, and quiet lifestyle in one of the most picturesque areas of BC? Are you searching for a welcoming environment led by an experienced Medical Director that is passionate about progressive medicine, mentorship, collaboration, and empowering others?
Find everything you're looking for at Kitimat Veterinary Hospital. Our friendly and cohesive team understands the importance of client education, preventative medicine, and a team-based approach to patient care. If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
Kitimat offers a unique blend of small-town peace, all the amenities you'll ever need, and quick access to unparalleled hiking, fishing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and other amazing outdoor activities. Kitimat is surrounded by old-growth forests, rivers, lakes, and mountains. The abundance of natural parks in the area, complete with spawning salmon, moose, and grizzly bears makes the area a paradise for nature lovers, photographers, and those with an affinity for the Great Canadian outdoors. If you're looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, get ahead financially, and simultaneously advance your career in an affordable town surrounded by beautiful wilderness - let's talk!
Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com