Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Rice Lake Animal Hospital
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Description: Amazing RVT opportunity 20 minutes south of Peterborough! Rice Lake Animal Hospital in Bailieboro is expanding, and would like to add a 4th Small Animal DVM to our experienced team! If you're searching for a collaborative and progressive culture, supportive team members, incredible clients, and an opportunity to practice gold-standard care, we want to hear from you! Everything we do is grounded in our focus on providing the best possible medical, surgical, and preventative care. Our services also include alternative medicine, chiropractic care, and laser therapy too. If you appreciate the value of preventative medicine, client education, mentorship, and a team-based approach to patient care, let’s talk!
Our experienced team is efficient, and dedicated to providing high standards of care for clients and patients. We work hard, we work collaboratively, and we take great pride in the supportive and inspirational culture we have cultivated. We share ideas, learn together, and grow as a team. We support our patients and clients unconditionally, and believe you deserve no less as a colleague and member of our work family. If you are an intuitive team player with strong emotional intelligence and team skills, we want to hear from you.
Total Compensation: Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Competitive Salary
- A comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of extended Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Signing Bonus to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: www.ricelakeanimalhospital.ca
Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org