Small Animal Veterinarian
Hospital: Casselman Veterinary Clinic
Type: Part-time Employment or Full-time Employment
Education: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Category: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Amazing Small Animal DVM opportunity 30 minutes east of Ottawa! Casselman Veterinary Clinic is expanding, and would like to welcome a 2nd DVM to our friendly and compassionate team. If you’re searching for a progressive clinic, work-life balance, and a welcoming environment – search no further!
We are a fully-equipped and fully committed veterinary practice. Everything that we do is grounded in our focus on providing the best possible care to pets. We support our patients and clients unconditionally, and believe you deserve no less as a colleague and member of our team. Enjoy your time off too, there is No On Call!
It is important that we find someone with a strong work ethic that demonstrates a high degree of integrity and accountability daily. Once chosen, we're going to take you under our wing and, as one of us, we will always have your back! If you are serious about your professional growth, we want to hear from you!
We value veterinarians, and prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Above average salary
- A comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of extended Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Uniform Allowance
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to help with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates!
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Contact Matt at 289-218-7041 or email@example.com to arrange an introductory conversation and learn more today!